Friday, November 25, 2011

Watch: Battleship Releases A First Movie Trailer

Last September we saw photos of popstar Rihanna on the set of her new movie Battleship, based on the classic boardgame. Today we get our first look at the first trailer for the film. Now, those of you who are familiar with the game Battleship may not recognize a damn thing in this trailer … [...]

Last night David and I met up with our good friends Darion and Nicole for a LONG overdue dinner hang session. We went to Bar Marmont at the Chateau Marmont for a nice, leisurely dinner (and were seated next to Dichen Lachman from Dollhouse and Torchwood: Miracle Day). David and I have been wanting to hang out with Nicole for WEEKS now but we could never get our schedules in sync. Thankfully, Darion took the initiative and got us all together … if only for a dinner hang.




The four of us spent a very leisurely dinner catching up with one another. Nicole is working FURIOUSLY on the return of Pop-Up Video on VH1 and shared some really fun (and harrowing) stories about the show’s production. Pop-Up Video is one of my fave shows, I am really excited for its return … and fully trust that Nicole and her team will deliver the goods.


Tonight, David and I are hanging out with Tam and Rob … we haven’t seen them in a while so I’m REALLY looking forward to catching up with them :) I understand they have some happy news to share … and I can’t WAIT to hear all about it. Happy Hump Day!




retrouver le sommeil
The vert
sejour thalasso
conseils pour maigrir
emploi redacteur web

No comments:

Post a Comment