Sunday, November 6, 2011

New Parents P!nk Carey Hart Bring Newborn Willow Sage Home From The Hospital

Last Friday we learned the happy news that singer P!nk and her motocross motorcycling hubby Carey Hart gave birth to their first born child, a daughter they named Willow Sage. Today we learn that the new mommy and daddy brought home their bouncing bundle of joy from the hospital. The front gate of the Hart [...]

For various reasons, our plans for yesterday didn’t really pan out so David and I ended up staying home all day long … which, in retrospect, was really for the best. As a result of all that couch time I had, I finally succumbed and started watching the new HBO series Game of Thrones that seemingly everyone is talking about. I have to admit, at first I thought the series looked a little too much like Xena: Warrior Princess for my liking but after watching the first 8 eps in a row, I’m happy to say I love the show entirely.




Truth be told, I actually fell in love with the series after episode one. Even tho I really had no idea what was going on, I liked the pace and feel of the show. While I love some fantasy fiction, I’m not a huge fan of the genre overall … thankfully, Game of Thrones doesn’t feel so much like a fantasy tale. It kinda feels more like historical fiction. There are a lot of great actors in Game of Thrones with great parts to play. I found it very easy to watch the string of 8 eps in a row without getting tired, bored or confused about anything. I am really intrigued by where the story seems to be going and I found myself dying for another ep after I finished the newest, 8th episode. If the show sounds interesting to you, I suggest you check out the premiere ep. That ep will give you a good taste for the show and you’ll prolly know right off if Game of Thrones is for you. I got hooked, you may get hooked too.


So yeah … that was my Sunday. Today, David and I will be trekking down to Anaheim, CA to spend the evening/night celebrating Ollie’s birthday at Disneyland. I’m ashamed to admit that it’s been far too long since I’ve been to Disney so I’m excited. The weather is cooler today … hopefully that will make for a really pleasant day at the Happiest Place on Earth.




internet articles
Al Capone
Hot newscast for you
changer de look
placements financier

No comments:

Post a Comment