Saturday, February 11, 2012

Watch: The Ides Of March Releases A First Movie Trailer

Yesterday we saw the first poster for the upcoming political drama The Ides of March starring Ryan Gosling and George Clooney and today we get to see the film’s first movie trailer. While the poster was intriguing, this new trailer gives us a much better understanding of what the movie is all about. Intrigued? Check [...]

Yesterday was a bizzy day for David and me. We decided to go car shopping in the late afternoon and then met up with our friends Tam and Rob for a late dinner in West Hollywood. I think we made a decision on the car but … not sure yet. As for our hang session last night, it was a blast. We hadn’t seen Rob and Tam for some time and it’s been even longer since we got to hang out with them alone so … we had fun.




Because David and I both love his Cadillac I think we’re gonna go with another Caddy for me. So … I’ll let you know. Dinner with Rob and Tam was a blast. We got to catch up with them and each got to share good news. ‘Twas very fun. We dined on the roof of the London Hotel with a fantastic view of LA. So fun.


Tonight, David and I will be heading out to see our friend Tom Lenk perform his one man show Nerdgasm. I’ve been looking forward to seeing this show for a while so … again, I’m excited. Have a Happy Thursday, y’all!




latest news
fiber optics christmas tree
Breaking information
reparation imprimante laser
Hot newscast for you

No comments:

Post a Comment