Sunday, February 5, 2012

Prince William Kate Middleton Enjoy A Canadian Holiday

Yesterday we learned that Prince William and Kate Middleton, who are enjoying the last days of their visit to Canada this week, did a bit of dragon boat racing against one another. Today we learn that the couple did a bit more boating but under more friendly circumstances. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge took [...]

Last night David and I met up with Emma and Josh at Angels Stadium in Anaheim, CA to see my beloved Detroit Tigers take on the Angels in the second game of their 3 game series. While the Tigers lost 1-0, the game was really a good one … and if it wasn’t for that teeny, tiny point it would’ve been a much better game ;) We had a total blast tho. Check out some of our fun pics below.




Last night was my first visit to Angels Stadium and I have to tell you, I loved it entirely. Everyone is so friendly there. Sometimes, opposing team fans are treated poorly at games like this and while I’m sure that does happen even at Angels Stadium, I saw no sign of malice at all. Angels fans are a class act and I am really looking forward to attending another game there soon.




Tonight, David and I are heading back to Anaheim, CA to see New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys in concert at the Honda Center. I’ve never seen NKOTB before so I figured, what the Hell. I hear the show is very fun so I’m excited. Any NKOTBSBers out there? Will I see you at the concert tonight?




Lil Kim
angel financing
Mark Twain
Bien-ĂȘtre et SantĂ©
Howard Hodgkin

No comments:

Post a Comment