Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Soap Dish: Dirty Soap Reality TV Show

Did you hear the fabulous news that there is finally going to be a reality TV show about soap operas? Yes in deedy my friends soap fans will an intimate look at the lives of six soap opera actors/actresses, woohoo! Dirty Soap, great title I think, comes to us from Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos, which is awesome. The lowdown on the show is that it will follow the lives of John-Paul Lavoisier, Farah Fath, Galen Gering, Nadia Bjorlin, Kelly Monaco and Kirsten Storms. If you are a true soap opera fan you will clearly know these people and what shows they are on. The show is an hour long and will have eight episodes, sweet! I am so freaking excited for this show. I can’t believe that a show like this hasn’t been done before but you know what it is perfect timing. Everyone knows the sad sad state that the soap opera industry is in right now I think this show is just the thing to get people excited about it. I mean it could very well bring new fans to daytime which is a win win. Me personally I just can’t wait to see the personal lives [...]

Sejour luxe
l"estime de soi
annuaire alarme
Ciara
croisiere en catamaran

No comments:

Post a Comment