Monday, August 8, 2011

Watch: Jake Gyllenhaal Guest Stars On The Season Premiere Of ‘Man Vs. Wild’

Last week we got our first look at a set of promo photos from the upcoming season premiere of Man Vs. Wild which guest stars actor Jake Gyllenhaal alongside star Bear Grylls. Today we get to check out the just-released video trailer for that episode. In the clip, Bear tells Jake that “it takes balls” [...]

Last night David and I met up with our friends Ollie, Woody and Darion for a fun concert night at the Staples Center to see Rihanna on her Loud Tour. Darion and I saw Rihanna on tour last year so we were very excited to see her perform again this year. I managed to stay away from photos and videos of this tour so as not to spoil the show and was very happy to see that Rihanna‘s live show changed pretty dramatically from last year to this year. Click below to see some photos of Ri Ri‘s live performance last night.




While Rihanna put on a fantastic show, the consensus among the group was that her performance was not as high energy as it could’ve been. To be clear, Rihanna sings live thruout this entire show and she busts a move here and there … but the tone of the concert was kinda mid-tempo thruout. Her usual club bangers weren’t really loud at all, to be honest. That said, I personally really enjoyed myself and had a great time last night. I can’t say that Rihanna‘s Loud Tour is a high energy, blow your mind kind of show … but Rihanna does sing her greatest hits with all her heart and that alone is worth the price of admission.


Here is a photo of me with Darion and Woody:




David and Ollie were seated on the other side of the Staples Center. I know they had fun … but not as much fun as we did ;)


This afternoon, I may be heading out to an early showing of Transformers: Dark of the Moon and tonight David and I are meeting up with Adriana at the LACMA to see the new Tim Burton Exhibit. Later tonight, I’m hoping to make it out to one of Ollie’s DJ parties so … today should be a fun-filled day. Happy Hump Day!




Breaking information
Eddie Murphy
Salvador Dali
Jimi Hendrix
Hot hearsay for you

No comments:

Post a Comment