Sunday, May 1, 2011

David Beckham The LA Galaxy Make Their Way To Australia

David Beckham and the rest of the LA Galaxy soccer team have made their way to Sydney, Australia to play a friendly match against the Newcastle Jets this coming weekend. Before the soccer studs take to the field this weekend, they made a beeline to the beach so that they could soak up some rays. [...]

Last night I made my way out to the ArcLight in Hollywood, CA to see the new Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway film Love and Other Drugs. I’ve been anxiously awaiting the release of this film for months now, mainly because of the sexy nature of the story … but, to be honest, I really wasn’t expecting very much from the film. I am happy to report that the film is not only sexy but it is actually a very good movie as well:




First, I’ll get the important stuff out of the way … yes, Jake and Anne are nekkid quite a bit in the film. Jake bares his bum a few times and shows off his hand-covered front as well … so if you’re lookin’ for nekkid Jake, this film is for you. For the first 10 minutes of the film, I was certain I was going to hate it … but that turned out not to be the case. I don’t want to give too much away but in the end, Love and Other Drugs turns out to be a really sweet, really heartfelt love story. Yes, there’s a lot of sex … but there’s also a lot of tender moments that truly make the film worth seeing. It takes a while for the chemistry between Jake‘s character and Anne‘s character to become believable … but they do get there. I honestly was expecting to not really enjoy the film beyond all the nekkid scenes but I ended up loving the poignant stuff more than nudity. Love and Other Drugs is a really good movie, deffo worth seeing because of it’s sweet story … but the nekkid bits on display are a nice bonus :)


Today is going to be a very lazy day for me … I am really excited to bum around the house. I’m going to try and meet up with Angi for a movie later tonight but, yeah, for the day I’ll be on the couch in my jammies. Happy Thanksgiving :D



Will Smith
current event articles
Roy Lichtenstein
ezine advertising
Jackson Pollock

No comments:

Post a Comment