Sunday, April 3, 2011

Les News, 032911

Cats with Guns French fans love the Biebs. Apparently, the first 40 minutes of Cowboys & Aliens is pretty good. Is Mad Men doomed? News Alert! College kids have sex. Christina Aguilera offers congratulations to Britney Spears on the release of her new album Femme Fatale (out today) on Twitter. Rosie O’Donnell is ready to [...]

Longtime Pepsi celebrity spokesmodel David Beckham teamed up with Modern Family star Sofia Vergara here in SoCal earlier today to film a Pepsi commercial together. Becks and Sofia were spotted on the commercial set on a beach in Santa Monica, CA paling around in between takes. Sofia looked really comfortable lounging on her beach chair while Becks looked dashingly handsome just standing around with his ball in his hand looking hot.




I honestly LOVE Becks as a spokesmodel because if he’s selling something, I’m buying. While I am a diehard Coca Cola fan and would never abandon my pop of choice for any other brand, I think I might be cajoled into drinking a bottle or two of Pepsi every now and then on Becks‘s suggestion. I hope there is a little more action in this commercial … perhaps involving Becks removing that very nice white shirt. HMMMM. I can’t wait to see how it all turns out :)


[Photo credit: X17]




Jonathan Davis
John Belushi
Patrick Heron
George Bush Sr
Cesar Chavez

No comments:

Post a Comment