Sunday, April 3, 2011

Helen Mirren Makes Her Mark In Hollywood

Esteemed actress Helen Mirren was honored in Hollywood, CA yesterday in a special ceremony where she was asked to leave her hand and footprints in the cement in front of the world famous Grauman’s Chinese Theater. Not many actors are chosen for this honor so I think it speaks very highly of her status to [...]

Jake Gyllenhaal was all smiles … and frowns … and grimaces on the red carpet of the Hollywood premiere of his new film Source Code last night. The premiere event took place at the ArcLight Cinemas here in LA and as you can see from the photos below, Jake showed off a whole range of emotions on the red carpet.




I mean, even when Jakey poo is looking’ pissy he still looks hawt. Not only am I excited to see Jake in a new film (a film that is getting pretty good reviews, I might add) but Source Code was directed by Duncan Jones … the man who directed the fantastic film Moon. Oh yeah, he also happens to be David Bowie‘s son, too. I’ve been impressed with the stuff I’ve seen from the film thus far … this is a movie that I don’t wanna miss.


[Photo credit: Splash News]




Pope Benedict Xvi
Howard Hodgkin
Charles Mackintosh
William Henry Harrison
Ruth Orkin

No comments:

Post a Comment