Friday, June 8, 2012

Les News, 112310

P!nk can’t wait to tour with her unborn baby. Kid Rock goes Country again. Mimi + mama. Gene Simmons wants Simon Cowell‘s job. Now the Pope says condoms are OK for almost EVERYONE! Eagle eyed. Um, ew. Miley Cyrus‘s new man. Torchwood + light sabers + Muppets = OMFG! I hate my ears. Kate Middleton [...]

Our dear Britney Spears, stylishly bundled up for the chilly SoCal weather, stepped out for a little lunch date with her assistant/BFF Brett Miller in Calabasas, CA yesterday afternoon. As you can see, Britney and Brett paid a visit to their local Starbucks coffee shop to get themselves caffeinated after they lunched at California Pizza Kitchen. That’s my girl, keepin’ it real:




As you can see, not even the colder SoCal weather (highs in the 50s, y’all) has forced a change in Britney‘s Starbucks habit (and let’s be honest, it’s a habit she’s had for YEARS). While colder temps might inspire others to drink a hot drink, our dear Britney still got her beloved iced cappuccino. It’s great to see her out and about with Brett … tho, I wouldn’t mind seeing her in the company of her man Jason Trawick … but I’ll take my dear Britney any way I can :D


[Photo credit: X17]



Diana Princess Of Wales
articles internet
séjour linguistique
health solutions
devenir affilie

No comments:

Post a Comment