Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Jem And The Holograms Returns To TV

Earlier today we learned that the 90′s music video show Pop-Up Video is returning to VH1 this Summer but right now I want to take you back a little further. The Hub is bringing back the 80′s animated TV series Jem and the Holograms this weekend with a marathon airing of the show’s first 6 [...]

Yesterday we saw an amazing poster of Harry Potter from the upcoming, absolutely FINAL HP film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2 and today we get to see the Hermione Granger poster for the film. Much like the Harry poster, this new poster of Hermione features a concerned and battle-weary expression. Check out the poster in full below.




Hermione rules. I have to admit … she is my favorite character of the Harry Potter bunch. Yes, Harry is the star but Hermione‘s cleverness and intelligence is really the most appealing thing for me about these characters. She may be the brains of the operation but she’s also the heart. I love this poster. I love Hermione ;D


[Source]




Antoni Tapies
The world of info
Shaquille O'neal
Breaking news flash
Antoni Tapies

No comments:

Post a Comment