Thursday, September 22, 2011

Britney Spears Takes A Shopping Break

Our dear Britney Spears, who will be hittin’ the recording studio on Friday to record a “smash” song for her new album, was spotted on a shopping excursion in Canoga Park, CA yesterday. Brit Brit picked up a few small things at Neiman Marcus before she made her way home afterward: While Britters was gettin’ [...]

Um, it’s cold here in SoCal, y’all. Not like “cold” cold like in the real world but pretty dang cold for SoCal. I had to bust out my fleecy A&F sweats and woolly flannel jackets … and that is just to wear around the house! It’s supposed to warm up again this weekend but, ugh, it already feels like Winter ;( That being said, not even the cold kept me indoors yesterday … and that is because I got a crazy craving for Chick-Fil-A. Thankfully, my friends Josh and Emma live fairly close to the Chick-Fil-A in Redondo Beach, CA so I hooked up with Josh and dragged him with me to enjoy some yummy fried deliciousness:




It is sometimes very difficult to get Josh to eat fast food but he was in a great mood last night to indulge with me … 3 trips to the counter later and after we scarfed more chicken nuggets than I care to mention, we were sufficiently sated. So, yeah, that was pretty much my Tuesday. I hung out at Josh’s for a while then made the trek back home. Sometimes it’s the simple pleasures in life that make all the difference ;)


I don’t think I have anything major planned for this chilly Hump Day. I do know that it’s getting close to the time of the year where I pack away my shorts and flip flops and dig out my jeans and long-sleeve t-shirts. I know some people LOVE the cooler weather of Autumn but I am NOT one of those people. Ah well. Hope you’re warm and cozy wherever in the world you are right now ;)



latest news
Hot hearsay for you
Charlie Chaplin
internet news
Information as it occurs

No comments:

Post a Comment