Thursday, June 23, 2011

Lindsay Lohan Goes Back To Work


…For a day.
Lindsay Lohan was given a one day pass from the Betty Ford Clinic to do a photo shoot this weekend with a Russian-based clothing line called Kira Plastinina.
The pictures will be featured in a major magazines and yes, Lindsay will get paid, but the amount hasn't been disclosed.
We're glad that the [...]

damon-albarn-gorillas-records-new-album-ipad.jpg


How resourceful!!


Damon Albarn says that he's been recording a new Gorillaz album on his iPad while on tour!!


Talking about the follow-up to Plastic Beach, Albarn says, "I've made it on an iPad – I hope I'll be making the first record on an iPad," he said. "I fell in love with my iPad as soon as I got it, so I've made a completely different kind of record."


He adds that he plans to release the album "before Christmas."


That's only a few weeks away! We can't wait to hear the new sound!


Will an iPad music-making app be the new Pro Tools??



Florence Nightingale
latest news
Lyonel Feininger
ezine articles
Camille Pissarro

No comments:

Post a Comment