Monday, February 28, 2011

Lindsay Lohan Will Be Spending Thanksgiving Here In SoCal

Earlier today we learned that actress Malin Akerman has been cast in the Inferno role that Lindsay Lohan was fired from yesterday and right now we get to learn what L. Lo‘s Thaksgiving Day plans will be. Unfortch for her, Lindsay‘s request to leave the State of California so that she could spend Thanksgiving at [...]

Yesterday afternoon, David and I met up with Emma, Josh and co. for a bite to eat and hang out session at The Village Idiot on Melrose Ave. We hadn’t seen them in a while so it was nice catching up with them. We were joined by their friends Michael and Melanie and a grand time was had by all. Melrose is peppered with pretty good graffiti and I snapped a photo of this very cool Star Wars-inspired poster tacked up near the Village Idiot:




It’s cool, right? After dinner/drinks, David and I made our way to Hollywood to attend the screening of a movie that I can’t talk about just yet. I’ve written up my review and will be able to share it with all y’all in a couple of weeks. I cannot WAIT to share :D


Today David and I will be heading into the Valley to celebrate our good friend Angi’s birthday today!! It shall be a blast!


Happy Sunday, y’all … hope your weekends are going well. Wee!!



articles internet
ezine articles
ezine advertising
announcements for everyone
current event articles

No comments:

Post a Comment