Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tony Romo & Candice Crawford Are Gettin’ Hitched!

Congratulations are in order for Dallas Cowboys quarterback (and famed ex-boyfriend of Jessica Simpson) Tony Romo and Candice Crawford because today we learn that the couple have gotten themselves engaged to be married! As you may recall, Tony and Candice (younger sister to Gossip Girl‘s Chace Crawford and 2008 Miss Missouri) started dating shortly after [...]

After spending about 16 hours unconscious yesterday, I am happy to report that I am feeling a smidge better today. I’m not sure what the heck is going on but this is the second time I’ve come down with a 24-hour bug that really knocked me on my bum. Yesterday was a pretty hellacious day and the only way to not suffer was to be asleep. The body aches stopped at around 8PM last night but I slept the rest of the night away in the hopes that I would wake up refreshed. I wouldn’t say I’m feeling refreshed exactly but I am feeling a million times better. I’m deffo on the upswing and that is the best news ever. If I continue to keep feeling better, David and I are still planning to make our way to the Orpheum Theater in downtown LA to see Peaches live in concert:




I’ve been a fan of Peaches for many years now so I’m excited to see her live on stage again. She is performing a show titled Peaches Christ Superstar that I’ve heard is pretty fantastic to see. I’ve deliberately stayed away from any show spoilers so I’m really looking forward to seeing what she’s got in store for us. To be honest, if it weren’t for tonight’s show, I’d deffo be staying my ass in bed … but it’s Peaches. I gotta see this show.


And so … another Friday is upon us again. This weekend is the last weekend before Xmas so … I hope all y’all make the most of it! Happy Friday, Happy Weekend!!




Jimmy Carter
internet marketing directory
Ab Lincoln
annuaire du web
Edouard Manet

No comments:

Post a Comment