Saturday, October 9, 2010

Snooki Is A Breeder


Sounds like another reality show!
Snooki has greater ambition than to just be a girl on the Jersey Shore. She wants to be a wife and a mother!
The reality star said:
“I wanna be married by 26, 27… get pregnant right away and have like, you know, four guido/guidette babies.
My ultimate guy [...]

kelly osbourne to remove her tattos through laser treatment


Good for U for doing what it takes to pursue your dream, Kelly! We R proud.


Now that Kelly Osbourne is pursuing a career in acting, she's decided to undergo laser surgery for her several tattoos, which she claims were a mistake.


Here's what Kelly had to say about her tats:


“Some still have special meaning, like the matching ones my brother Jack and I have of each other’s names, but I now feel like some were a mistake."


More from Kelly:


“They covered a few of them with make-up last week for a scene in my new film Should’ve Been Romeo – and I can’t say I missed them. I want to get rid of the keyboard on my forearm – I can’t even play the piano. And I don’t like the heart and bones on my wrist either."


And More:


"I met with my dermatologist and I’ll start the laser treatment as soon as I have time. I’m not looking forward to the pain but I’ve heard it hurts less than getting the tattoo. I hope so!”


Good luck with the laser treatment, bb! We hope it goes well!


Do U have any tattoos? If so…what are they of?


[Image via WENN.]



Justin Timberlake
Prana yoga
Florence Nightingale
thalassothérapie montpellier
Paul Klee

No comments:

Post a Comment